Exercise is incredibly important for the physical, mental, and emotional health of our community. We want you to know that we’re taking precautions to ensure your safety and have a careful, phased approach based on the guidelines outlined by local health authorities and the CDC. Some of these measures are temporary and others will be permanent.
Our goal is to be the gold standard in our industry in regard to the health, safety, and cleanliness of our facility.
If at any time you have questions related to our safety measures, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly at email@example.com
We understand this is a difficult time but we know we will get through this by all working together.
A Comprehensive Approach to Cleaning
In addition to our regular cleaning protocols, we’ve added new procedures to ensure an even greater level of cleanliness.
- Continuous, scheduled (i.e. every hour) disinfection of high-touch surfaces, equipment, and common areas throughout the facility.
- Facility hours adjusted to allow our team for more thorough cleaning.
- Utilization of medical-grade, EPA-registered disinfectants which are designated effective against the COVID-19 virus with a kill time of less than one minute will be used for all continuous and deep-cleaning processes.
- Our team will receive extensive training on the new processes and protocols with ongoing formal inspections.
- Medical grade HEPA Air Purifier has been added to the training floor, providing filtration for clean, high quality air.
- The entire gym has been professionally cleaned with Enviroshield Endure which prevents bacteria regrowth for up to six months!
- We’ve adjusted our maximum capacity based on current recommended government guidelines.
- Appointments are starting on the top of the hour to minimize overlap between training sessions and allow for thorough cleaning. Please do not come into the gym early for your session.
- Only eight (8) people per session (including TEAM). You must schedule thru Mindbody for ALL sessions! https://mindbody.io/
- Each member will have their own marked area to workout in to allow for appropriate social distancing.
Safety Measures at The Gym
- Team members are required to self-temperature check prior to each shift. Any team members who are not feeling well will be asked to go home.
- We have advised all team members to wash their hands often with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds.
- Hand sanitizer is conveniently located throughout the facility for everyone to utilize.
- Our team will be provided with face masks.
How You Can Help
- If you are not feeling well or running a fever, please stay home.
- Wash your hands upon arrival and before leaving the gym.
- Utilize the disinfecting wipes and
- If you recently traveled from highly infected areas, please give yourself 14 days before returning.
- If you or someone you’ve been in close contact with tests positive for COVID-19 within 14 days of your most recent visit, please alert a team member.
We understand the sensitivity of the current situation and that circumstances vary for each individual. Here are several things to consider if you’re not 100% comfortable using the facility.
- Workout during non-peak hours (7 am, 8 am, 3 pm, and 4 pm)
- Inform your trainer that you would prefer to distance yourself as much as possible from others.
- Utilize our virtual training options so that you can workout from the comfort of your own home.